Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Apprenticeship Program Manager, Instruction – 146771. Do you have experience with instructional design? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement the US expansion strategy for Apprenticeships, plan and manage efforts across functions and Operating Companies. Advocate for apprenticeships as a solution to future-proof our workforce. Lead the development of required documentation to receive Department of Labor approval to certify apprentices. Report on apprenticeship programs and status to key stakeholders; Champion data quality in tracking of apprentices. Leverage PowerPoint and storytelling skills to tell the story of Apprenticeship at the company. Understand, assess, and report the U.S. Markets learning and capability needs and priorities, based on the local business and people strategies. Represent the company as the key contact for Apprenticeship opportunities, engage with industry leaders, external training partners/colleges and government intermediaries to ensure quality delivery of learning. Partner with Talent Acquisition to enhance recruiting communications and raise awareness for apprenticeship as an alternative pathway to a viable career and livable wages. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree with focus in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Training and Development, or a related field preferred. Will consider practitioners with a combination of experience and certifications from a recognized industry organization
- 3 – 5 years designing and managing registered apprenticeship programs
- Candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio of their work or examples of program materials they have developed. Documents can be uploaded with your resume for consideration during the review process
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in simplified terms.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams while executing multiple projects from vision through implementation.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to work without day-to-day direct supervision.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., listening, negotiating, consulting and coaching).
- Ability to conceptualize creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to key stakeholders.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: instruction, e-learning, learning management system, learning system, computer-aided design
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.