Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Application Development Manager, ERP – 146617. Do you have experience with ERP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide leadership, vision and direction to the application team to ensure it will contribute to the company achieving its goals. Work with CIDO and other IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in the context of the business strategy. Develop productive relationships with business leaders across the organization to influence how applications can enable new sources of value. Responsible for developing and maintaining a global applications road map for globalization, standardization, consolidation and migration, future enhancements, and upgrades. Define and enhance ERP implementation methodologies and practices with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement. Responsible for quality of project deliverables & ensure the ERP project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of Business. Oversee the assessment of the technical and business fitness of the application portfolio and their associated costs and risks. Work with stakeholders to define a prioritized set of business outcomes and application work in a way that improves the business and technical fitness of the application portfolio and minimizes its ongoing support costs, to accomplish those outcomes within the limitations of the application budget. Oversee the application organization’s successful delivery of these business outcomes in partnership with business colleagues, and the benefits realization to ensure that business outcomes are achieved. Oversee support activities in conjunction with infrastructure and operations to ensure the applications perform well in production. Work with Information Security team to ensure that the organization’s applications are effectively secured and that risks are mitigated. Manage application group personnel, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps. Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop a global strategic plan, organization design and development.
- Capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate a Global application vision that inspires and motivates staff and aligns to the IT and business strategy
- Ability to instill confidence in the business and demonstrate the business value of IT
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role
- Excellent strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management preferably with showback and/or chargeback models
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic people plan that ensures that the right people are in the right roles at the right time and that employees are highly engaged and satisfied
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching ability to build the necessary bench strength in the global IT organization
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, computer engineering, business management or related field
- 15+ years of experience in IT application management, Software design/development, mobile applications, application architecture, project management, software integration, application security and business process analysis
- 10+ years of experience in leading ERP implementation for global rollouts
- 10+ years of experience in process improvement
- Experience with manufacturing application management required
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; effective in matrix management and team building
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for business stakeholders and executives
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management,
- Deep knowledge and experience of the following: Financial accounting and reporting practices applicable to applications, costs and risks of IT contracts and their likely cost implications
- Engagement with procurement and legal contract advisors for additional information IT applications, operations, service and support organizations
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies
- Lean IT, agile development, and DevOps principles and frameworks
- Change driver – Significant experience in managing and driving change
- Ability to assimilate and understand goals, organization objectives / explanations and key success drivers relative to each business unit and apply systems technology to achieve business process improvements and goals
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: manufacturing, ERP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!