Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Application Developer, SAS, SQL – 146527. Do you have experience with application development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for business-focused collaboration with Information Technology and strategy development teams to help develop and modify decision platforms and ensure accurate and nimble strategy execution. Work collaboratively across business, technical, and senior stakeholders to identify new opportunities and improve current underwriting system capabilities. Partner with third-party vendor partners for evaluating data/decision rule products and their integration into multiple decisioning platforms. Implement credit risk predictive models and decision rules in production in partnership with Data Science (Modeling) and Technology teams. Leverage data analytics to generate actionable insights, continuously improving and adopting new technology solutions. Writing and debugging code using Python programming. Develop testing & control procedures to ensure execution accuracy and effective post implementation monitoring.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in financial services or other organization with heavy use of predictive models and strategy-based decision-making platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, CIS/MIS, engineering, or statistical fields
- Experience using credit decision tools like PowerCurve, STRATA, Blaze, or other comparable rules engine
- Exposure to machine learning execution and related analytical tools
- Proficient in SQL, SAS and Python – Java and Linux Shell scripting a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: application developer, SAS, SQL, Python, credit
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.