What You Will Be Doing:
You will work on both the frontend and backend of React/Node.js based applications. Develop program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented. Usually requires 2 to 3+ years of previous experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing secure consumer-facing web applications.
- Experience with software development and have strong backend APIs (Restful) and Microservices.
- Strong experience writing RESTful APIs using Microservices architecture, and middle tier coding in Node.js.
- Proven experience with: React JS (strong), Jest, Enzyme and/or, React Testing Library, HTML, CSS development
- Restful Web Services: Node.js preferred
- Databases: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB, Redis, Postgress, Google Big Query or other
- Familiarity of deploying applications with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Methodology.
- Test Driven Development and knowledge of mocking frameworks.
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS or private cloud.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.