Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Application Developer, C#, Visual Studio – 146853. Do you have experience with C#? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will participate in the planning, design, and implementation effort as assigned by the business or IT management. Develops and maintains application modules based on technical designs and development standards. Remediates production bugs/defects as assigned. Supports quality assurance testing to confirm that acceptance criteria are met. Recommends changes to the processes, techniques, and technology to improve product quality, work efficiency, system performance and workload balance. Mentors junior development team members when needed. Participates in brainstorming, discussion, and all sprint ceremonies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written (technical documentation) and verbal (presentations to IT team members and other division teams).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of OOP design and patterns.
- Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud services, Azure preferred.
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web API or strong knowledge of RESTful web services, SQL Server databases, T-SQL.
- Experience with Vue.js, Python, and .NET Core preferred
- Experience using Azure DevOps or TFS for task and time tracking.
- Experience with Git version and source control preferred, or similar source code repository.
- Experience using DevOps and Agile/Scrum practices.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a developer utilizing modern C#, Visual Studio, SQL 2012+.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C#, Visual Studio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!