Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Application Architect, Azure, Kubernetes (144672). Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to understand the strategic business direction, strategic technology direction and be able to interact at strategic level with senior management both on business as well as technical side
- Must be someone with hands-on experience in application architecture, solutions architecture, cloud first architecture and development, onprem to cloud migration (especially databases)
- Must be well versed in Java to be able to lead POC if necessary individually and also to mentor and collaborate with application teams
- Must have familiarity following industry standards, guidelines and methodologies when recommending architecture and solutions. Be able to use this experience when working with Org standards or recommending new standards to Architecture team for approval
- Be able to lead and mentor App Dev teams with POC’s and examples if necessary
- General technical skills like hands on experience with Java (or JVM) Web Development (MVC/MVP understanding in general), Database Experiences (RDBMS on prem and on cloud), Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices architecture and implementation, Performance aspects and also monitoring on cloud
- Well versed in cloud security concepts with respect to applications and databases
- Recent experience with container based app dev and container management software like Kubernetes is highly desired if architecture dictates a microservices based approach
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.