Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Analytic Operations, Project Manager – 146600. Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will engage with analysts, managers, partners, stakeholders, vendors and leadership on a daily basis to report progress, drive productivity, deliver on expectations, remove blockers and escalate issues. Target and monitor operational KPIs across key business processes with the ability to wear many hats that switch between operations, business analysis and project management. Drive delivery of support requests to our optimal targets in a concise, customer centric manner. Understand complex workflows and operational processes, with the ability to articulate processes simply or in detail. Ability to instruct users on process and product usage. Effectively develop and communicate project plans, status, priorities with stakeholders and teammates timely. Manage project time tracking and accounting with attention to detail. Coordinate operations team meetings and set meeting agendas on a weekly basis. Develop Tableau dashboards and PowerPoint presentation materials to analyze our operations and communicate our effectiveness. Provides user support for business process questions, Jira and Smartsheet. Collaborate with data architects, business analysts, project managers, data scientists, and information systems managers with the goal of driving transformation to a data ops culture and help to build the Tableau community. Continuously improve our growing operations in a pragmatic, non-bureaucratic way leveraging existing and future technologies to streamline work.. Unlock and optimize Jira Service Management to help people to work more effectively and efficiently with each other. Work closely with team members to document operational processes. Identify opportunities to leverage existing and future technologies to streamline operations. Available during Central Time business hours.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative subject a plus) or 5 – 7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in business intelligence or operations projects, consulting experience preferred
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and analytics deliver, agile background preferred
- Proficient in Jira Service Management ticketing system
- Experience with PowerPoint deck creation and presentation
- Must be detail oriented and process driven, with intellectual curiosity of the task at hand
- Thrives in ambiguous, rapidly evolving environments, constantly, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Effectively balances competing priorities & spends time on what’s most important (Ability to self-manage and self-pace)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Basic Tableau dashboard development
- Experience with Github, SmartSheet, SQL, dbt
- DevOps/Data Ops background
- St. Louis metro area and ability to work Central time business hours
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Managers, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, MS Office, Github, SQL, DevOps, Tableau
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.