Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Analyst, Product Supply Labeling, SAP (144649). Do you have experience with labeling software? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will have accountabilities for continuous global operation of packaging label printing, ensuring correct and accurate data and formats are used for internal and external labeling. You will support Plants coordinating with IT to troubleshoot Label printers when there are issues. You will coordinate with Global Packaging, Labeling and Treatment group (GPLT) and Quality teams, to support requests related to Labeling information. You will also be responsible to be the liaison with external providers of Labeling Software solutions for upgrades and support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Agriculture, Business or related field
- Experience with Labeling software solutions (i.e. Transform)
- SAP experience (3-5 years)
- Ability to effectively analyze data from multiple database systems (SQL/HTML/XML)
- Ability to read and interpret data, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations
- Basic IT Network troubleshooting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.