Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Analyst, IT Security, Risk – 145689. Do you have experience with Security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will maintain thorough understanding of the company’s security policies, capabilities, and stakeholders. Collaborate with IT stakeholders to analyze and measure risk, as well as determine and validate risk treatment options. Perform and create documented reports on results of IT security risk analysis and assessments, following established methodologies. Contribute to the development and maintenance of security assessment methodologies and operational processes. Define and document test plans based on threat events to evaluate the effectiveness of security controls. Analyze and provide guidance to help others understand the relationships between threats, gaps, and impacts in system and application security. Apply fundamental knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve routine to moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Participate in customer audits as it pertains to the information security governance area. Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities, following security policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience in performing IT compliance, risk security assessments, or audits
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of security industry standards (preferred standards are PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2)
- Strong problem solving and analytical/ critical thinking skills, with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple and complex assignments and tasks, ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently, with a sense of ownership to accomplish department and project tasks
- Proven experience in working effectively in cross-functional teams and the ability to establish, foster, and maintain relationships across the organization
- Strong documentation and communication skills, and proven ability to deliver formal and informal presentations
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Security related certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, and/ or CRISK
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Thorough understanding of security industry standards such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST security standards
- Functional knowledge of productivity, documentation, and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, and Jive
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Security, Risk, Compliance
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!