Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Owner (143994). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will represent the voice of the customer at the team level, maintaining and prioritizing the Product Backlog, to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. You must have strong business skills and experience, with either some past experience working with technology teams, or the ability and interest to learn how to work with technology teams. You will be 100% allocated to this role. You will provide advanced professional input to complex assignments/projects. You will support and provide direction to more junior professionals. You will work autonomously, only requiring expert level technical support from others. You will also exercise judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures. You will utilize in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer service or patient interaction experience
- Strong knowledge of home delivery process
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer relation management systems, home delivery systems, communication systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of business operations and processes required
- Strong understanding of financial models and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of SDLC/Agile process
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.