Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Agile Coach, SAFe, CSP (144574). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide executive level strategic consulting and support for cross-divisional and firm-wide initiatives. You will provide strategic input and influence. You will also understand firm vision and strategy, and ensure program goals, business direction, and technical direction all align to support the vision and strategy. You will work closely with other internal and external coaches to ensure agile alignment of messaging and methodology used across the organization. You will also work closely with Agile teams, Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Delivery Managers and Product Owners to determine strengths and weaknesses and set action plans for continuous and relentless improvement. You will develop and deliver Agile training and curriculum solutions to the organization including co-facilitation and facilitation of workshops. You will also identify internal Agile practitioners and foster their growth through mentoring and coaching. You will recommend growth opportunities for Agile practitioners across the firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in planning for execution in Agile and Agile Transformations.
- 3 years of experience in relationship building with leaders across divisions
- 3 years of experience facilitating communication with leadership
- Has coached, trained, and presented as an Agile Coach.
- Has minimum 3 years coaching and facilitating Agile/Agile training.
- Has minimum 3 years large company Agile transformational experience.
- 4 year college degree required
- Graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years experience with managing and delivering projects and products in an Agile/DevOps delivery approach.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SPC) preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred
- ICAgile Expert-Agile Coaching (ICE-AC) preferred
- Experience with other Program Management / Agile / DevOps tools a plus (Clarity, MS Project, Portfolio for Jira, Confluence)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAFe, CSP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.