Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Agile Coach (148191). Do you have experience with managing and delivering highly complex, enterprise programs and products? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Agile Coach role serves to connect firm level strategy and prioritization to the execution activities of product management, teamwork, and responsibility-based management. The coach mentors, coaches and guides the firm and its teams in the implementation and relentless improvement of agile processes and tools to ensure effective outcomes for the firm.
The goal of an Agile Coach is to develop teams and individuals with a Lean-Agile mindset and to build a team that is self-sustaining and high performing to reach their full potential. The Agile Coach works across divisions to not only help define Agile processes, tools, and metrics for the organization, but also help teams implement those processes and tools and is aligned with the strategies of the Product and Agile Center of Excellence.
The Agile Coach is a champion for innovation, relentless improvement and fostering a continuous learning environment. They continuously seek to gain alignment in execution and immediately raise any concerns and challenges to the Product and Agile Center of Excellence. The Agile Coach will drive relentless improvement and foster a continuous learning environment.
- Provide strategic consulting and support for teams, business owners and leaders.
- Communication and facilitation for Teams, Product, and Delivery Managers
- Provide strategic guidance, input and influence
- Understand firm vision and strategy, and ensure program goals, business direction, and technical direction all align to support the vision and strategy
- Work closely with other internal and external coaches to ensure agile alignment of messaging and methodology used across the firm
- Work closely with Agile teams, Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Delivery Managers and Product Owners to determine strengths and weaknesses and set action plans for continuous and relentless improvement
- Develop and deliver Agile training and curriculum solutions to the organization including co-facilitation and facilitation of workshops
- Identify internal Agile practitioners and foster their growth through mentoring and coaching; Recommend growth opportunities for Agile practitioners across the firm.
- Work with leaders across the organization to foster agile principles and to build a culture of servant leadership
- Be an ambassador for the Agile mindset and a catalyst for change in the organization
- Provide coaching for team improvements by observing Agile team events, monitoring Agile metrics, and conducting one-on-one mentorship.
- Ensure Agile teams are setup for success by supporting team charter events for new teams and leading new Agile team planning and pre-planning
- Provide direct feedback to leadership on team progress and escalation of impediments delaying team progress
- Facilitate and participate in the Agile Community of Practice(s) and Dojos when required.
- Participate in coaches working groups or Centers of Excellence to develop and build strategies for transformation (i.e. Scaling Agile, Advancing team maturity, etc)
- Coach and offer guidance to other Agile Coaches
- Apply and encourage Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose and a pragmatic approach
- Participate and provide experiential feedback to teams and leadership on process, governance, and standards to support an Agile organization
- Partner with organizations on implementing DevOps principles in conjunction with Agile principles
- Contributing to internal web and email content to update the Firm on current and upcoming Agile initiatives
- Deliver training sessions to teams starting with Team Charters and Kick-offs
- Deliver training sessions and workshops to support organizational change and education (i.e. Agile 101)
- Work with both Internal and External Coaches to develop and implement programs and plans that will assist with continuing the success of the Agile Transformation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Masters/Graduate Degree preferred
- Experience in planning for execution in Agile and Agile Transformations
- 10+ years of IT experience with managing and delivering highly complex, enterprise programs and products preferred
- 5+ years of experience in relationship building/communication with Executive leaders or teams across the firm
- 5+ years of experience in coaching/training/facilitating Executive leaders or teams through a large-scale Business and Agile Transformation
- 5+ Experience enabling Exec leaders or teams with the mindset shifts necessary for a successful Business and Agile Transformation
- Scaled Agile Framework (SPC)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred
- ICAgile Expert-Agile Coaching (ICE-AC) preferred
- ICF training/certification preferred
- Experience with other Program Management / Agile / DevOps tools a plus (Clarity, MS Project, Portfolio for Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with non-digital agile transformation a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Scaled Agile Framework, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, CSP, Jira, Confluence
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.