Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Agile Coach (145167). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for training and continuously coaching Digital teams, leadership and business stakeholders on the Agile methodology. Overseeing formation of Agile teams to enable effective delivery of outcomes for the organization. Developing training, governance and best practices materials. Articulating the value of Agile development to executive leadership. Ensuring the progress is measured and broadly communicated.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required in IT or management discipline. Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other leading agile certification is required. SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification is preferred.
- Specifically, demonstrated experience with the following:
- Extensive knowledge of Agile principles and the value of practicing Agile.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience with the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC). – Practical experience in managing work streams using Scrum.
- Experience providing relative and up to date team- and delivery- health information to various levels of management and business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of multiple Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Experience forming an Agile Team and being embedded as a team member in an Agile team.
- Experience scaling Agile practices.
- Experience with transition from Waterfall to Agile preferred.
- At least 5 years of Agile Experience as an Agile Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listener, with a positive and collaborative attitude who possesses skills in conflict-resolution, behavior influencing and leadership.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, Waterfall
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.