Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Advisor, Software Engineering, Oracle, Teradata (144315). Do you have experience with ETL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will write queries in Oracle, Teradata, and Microsoft SQL Server to load data from source systems to application database. You will create ETL processes using SSIS to load data. You will also set up REST APIs via NodeJS for use in front end application. You will develop front end user interfaces for reports, data entry, parameter configuration, and simulation output. You will help architect application and data model. You will gather requirements from business partners. You will also research and document pharmacy processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science, Math, Information Systems degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years programming experience
- Proficiency in writing SQL Server stored procedures and functions
- Experience setting up ETL processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with queueing theory and simulation a plus
- Experience creating NodeJS REST APIs a plus
- Experience in C, C++, Java a plus
- Knowledge of ReactJS a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.