What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement and/or update Adobe Launch Tag Manager across applicable web properties, including single page applications. You will implement and maintain Digital Data Layer both technically and with regard to ongoing documentation updates. You will also interpret analyst requirements for experiential instrumentation into Digital Data Layer and Tag Manager implementations or customer feedback collection. You will implement legacy interface instrumentation for operational logging outside of the Digital Data Layer as required. You will do QA and remediate instrumentation implementations against expected KPI reporting. You will collaborate across multiple teams to align, consult, and/or communicate instrumentation strategy (e.g. naming conventions, base level tag manager usage, QA requirements). You will write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics. You will stay current with the latest technical developments with experiential instrumentation suite.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong understanding of front-end web analytics foundations: tags, cookies, variables, data layer
- Experience with React + Redux single page applications
- Adobe Tag Manager / Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- Experience with source control software and processes, Git, GitHub, and GitFlow strongly preferred
- Experience with web feedback / CX management platforms a plus, Qualtrics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with a/b testing a plus, Launch Darkly and Adobe Target experience strongly preferred
- Experience with session replay platforms a plus, Decibel Insight experience strongly preferred
- Passion for optimizing the user experience
- Agile and Lean philosophies with iterative approach to problem-solving and innovation, release early and often, fail fast
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: CSS, Git, Github, Adobe Dreamweaver, React
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.