What You Will Be Doing:
You will facilitate release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of release packages. You will ensure that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule. You will also define and document the release recommendation for each release and/or change to production. This includes release scope, schedule, deliverables, and roll back plan. You will review release recommendation with key stakeholders. You will oversee release decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts. You will maintain release management schedule for specific (or assigned) system(s). You will document and communicate all changes for a release in release notes which are published to both the internal team and the client. You will attend change management and deployment planning meetings to collect data and information pertaining to the release.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of hands on experience with SAPUI5 development
- 2+ years of hands on experience with SAP Cloud Platform development
- 2+ years of hands on experience troubleshooting, and debugging complex integrated applications within SAP
- 10+ years of hands on experience with SAP Solution Manager, Charms, Transports
- 10+ years of SAP software release management including upgrades, patches, version releases
- 3+ years in SAP software development life cycle, covering all WRICEF objects including:
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.