Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Advisor, Information Protection, CISSP, CISA, CISM (144314). Do you have experience with IT Networks? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide expert content/professional leadership on complex Information Protection assignments/projects. You will be viewed as an expert in a specific aspect of information security. You will also undertake specific projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. You will make well-thought-out decisions on complex information security issues. You will exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. You will use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. You will focus on providing thought leadership within Information Protection but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. You will be recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of comparable network or security experience
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental information risk management concepts
- Experience executing audited processes in a customer service centric environment
- Experience responding directly to internal and/or external auditors
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to manage and balance multiple tasks and work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to decompose and balance technical security and business demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: CISSP, troubleshoot, firewall, automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.