Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Administrator, SalesForce – 146655. Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will ensure optimal performance of all SalesForce systems and products, including nCino. Manages all aspects of user and platform licenses, including new user set-up/deactivation, role management, profiles, permissions, and public groups. Manages security settings and conducts regular security and user audits in Salesforce and related applications. Troubleshoots, resolves, and tracks Salesforce end-user issues by providing technical support assistance to diagnose, resolve, and troubleshoot complex ‘how to’ questions and issues. Acts as the subject matter expert (SME) for the Salesforce platform and related applications including nCino, staying current on new functions and features and applying them as appropriate. Develops user guides, including instructions, best practices, and tips for end users. Develops and applies Salesforce administration best practices in system configuration; evaluates and implements additional system integrations as needed. Manages Salesforce Pardot campaigns in coordination with leadership. Trains others on the benefits and capabilities of the systems and foster Salesforce/nCino acumen set across the organization. Builds, prepares, and maintains Salesforce reports and dashboards for leadership. Works across all business areas to ensure changes to the SalesForce environment are understood and consistent with all business needs. Ensures data integrity through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools. Manages weekly and monthly manual data loads into Salesforce using data loader. Works with Cognos based reporting system to build reports and download data from bank core for use in Salesforce and nCino. Updates and maintains technical documentation for business and compliance purposes. Evaluates and implements customization requests, including creating workflows, automated responses, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Documented success administrating and maintaining Salesforce systems.
- Experience performing SalesForce upgrades.
- In-depth knowledge of SalesForce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency creating SalesForce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that encourage collaboration across teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- Previous experience importing data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Experience training others and providing end-user support preferred.
- Knowledge of nCino and Cognos based reporting system (or equivalents) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related applicable field, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Salesforce certified administrator required; Additional Salesforce certifications including Advanced Administrator and Pardot Specialist preferred.
- nCino Administrator Certification preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!