Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Administrative Assistant (148216). Do you have experience with Document Control and Managing Document Flow? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide proactive and timely support to the project team with day-to-day administrative tasks: agendas coordination, meetings and visitor arrangements, communications, presentations, documents validation, lists, and organization charts updates, etc.
- Manage general administration activities with efficiency: anticipate, prioritize and prepare information as required to ensure timely follow-up
- End-to-end organization and coordination of workshops, meetings and events
- Organize travel arrangements and logistics for the team and visitors
- Coordinate the on-boarding activities of the new team members
- Take notes during meetings
- Support weekly and monthly operation reviews
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years successful administrative assistant working experience supporting a team
- Document control experience – copy, scan and store documents, distribute, retrieve files, manage document flow, knowledge of electronic document systems (i.e. Share Point, BIM)
- Previous experience supporting an engineering or construction team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Flexible with proven service orientation and good listening skills
- Trustworthy, with ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Collaborative and resourceful with a positive mindset
- Self-starter – taking initiative in an extremely fast-moving large capital project is necessary
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be proficient in MS office suite – Word, Outlook, Excel (charts, graphs), PowerPoint, and Teams
- High School diploma – some college preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SharePoint, PowerPoint, Office, Word, Excel
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.