Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Administrative Assistant (148136). Do you have experience with MS Outlook and MS Word? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide advanced administrative support to an executive of the organization at the vice presidential level or equivalent with responsibility for a major organization function. Responsibilities involve support in the areas of communication, organization and include a variety of project activities.
- Perform advanced and diversified assignments of a confidential nature for executive of organization
- Schedule meetings, maintain travel itineraries and arrrangements and prepare expense reports. May assist in reviewing budget and related expenses.
- Serve as liaison between executive and subordinates, peers, superiors and external contacts in person and by phone. Resolves routine and some complex inquiries.
- Compose correspondence and perform project activities related to the organization function.
- Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Two-year Associate degree in Adminstrative/Business Sciences preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Administrative Support or equivalent, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Strong organizational skills along with ability to handle concurrent, multiple tasks.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills preferred.
- Knowledge of company structure, organization policies, practices and procedures preferred.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: microsoft, outlook, word, powerpoint, excel
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.