Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Administrative Assistant (148571). Do you have experience with Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support to a team within a professional work environment.
- Tracking and maintaining employee documentation
- Scheduling trainings & preparing materials
- Technical writing for training documents
- Assisting with tracking, maintaining and updating JIT checklists & hourly job descriptions
- Updating Seniority list, weekly work schedules & onboarding checklists
- Tracking attendance/call-ins and following up
- Assisting with FMLA/S&A
- Assisting with recruiting
- Employee filing, upkeep and maintenance
- Employee tracking: annual feedback forms, probationary evaluations, pay increases, and attendance tracking
- Assisting with scheduling interviews and making interview guides
- Preparing physical/drug screen packets, background screens and following up
- Making new employee binders and assisting in the Orientation setup
- Recruiting for Company Events & Activities
- Updating the HR Newsletter (Toilet Paper)
- Daily/weekly postings and updating bulletin boards quarterly
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Preferred: Associates Degree Preferred.
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to a team within a professional work environment.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer applications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Pay: 17.22 – 24.60 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, Admin Support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.