Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Administration, JIRA (145109). Do you have experience with JIRA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations. Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions. Meet with stakeholders to identify Jira Project and Confluence needs and implement them as appropriate. Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for Jira/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests. Conduct training for employees and new hires on Jira and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc. (Understanding of best practices in accordance to Atlassian standards). Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities. Establish and execute data stewardship and best practices. Manage users and permissions in accordance with the IAM framework. Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation. Analyze requests for new Jira functionality, implement new features, triage incoming support requests and handle or route appropriately. Process improvements that include, but are not limited to, project reorganization/standardization and Confluence documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience as a Jira and Confluence Cloud Administrator with experience customizing Jira projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- 2+ years experience with Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in Jira
- Ability to construct/manage Confluence spaces and integrate Jira projects with Confluence spaces
- Ability to troubleshoot Jira and Confluence Cloud issues with users
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on Jira and Confluence (Server, DataCenter & Cloud).
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation,
- Experience delivering Atlassian/Jira administration across business units and/or with a wider enterprise of 1000+ users.
- Experience developing Project Based Automation rules
- Having Familiarity with supporting Advanced Roadmaps/ Previously known as Jira Portfolio
- Project management experience in dealing with cross-functional teams and understanding their requirements to improve processes and workflows.
- Develop custom scripts / Rest APIs calls to integrate other systems with Jira and to pull data for metrics reporting. Develop and deploy custom plugins for Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: JIRA, Atlassian
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.