Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Accounting Specialist (147920). Do you have experience with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
YouÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â will co-manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable process. They will serve as back-up for other areas in Accounting and assist with compiling and reconciling information for other departments. This is a hybrid role that fluctuates with an average of two days a week in the office, depending on business needs.
- Assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Assist with collections and sub-contractor payments
- Process incoming payments by check, card or EFT
- Receive, process and reconcile monthly statements
- Assist with procedures for annual audits
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Collaborate with others in the accounting department to ensure all financial actions are accurate
- Follow internal accounting procedures and policies to ensure financial security is maintained
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of accounting regulations, policies, and procedures
- High proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
- Ability to thoroughly analyze and research information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bill payments, payroll, collections, accounting
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.