Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Accounting Coordinator (148743). Do you have experience with Accounts Payable, Inventory, and MS Excel? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This position will support the daily activity for our Accounts Payable and Co-Packer locations and Distribution Centers. They will support AP-related activities including daily special handling checks, GRIR, follow-up on outstanding checks, and ad-hoc AP-related research. They will also support all inventory-related issues, including receipts, consumption, production, and shipment calculations. The positions will also be included and have responsibilities during period-end close activities.
- Distribute locally printed and special handling check payments and related communications
- Follow-up with vendors and document due diligence of outstanding and stale-dated check payments
- Post GRIR clearings as assigned
- Perform period-end close requirements
- Review and process daily activity for assigned non-auto co-packer locations and distribution centers.
- Support assigned co-packer and 3rd party warehouse locations with all inventory-related issues, including receipts, consumption, production, and shipment calculations
- Perform Costing and Warehouse View master data set-up
- Enter goods receipts and forward them for payment for the indirect purchasing process
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Experience with accounting in an office environment.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years of related experience.
- Skills: Strong financial acumen, proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP), and ability to collaborate with teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong communication skills for interactions with vendors and internal teams.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Clerical proficiency with a focus on accounts payable.
Pay: $10.50 – $15 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Accounts Payable, Inventory Support, Co-packer, Distribution Center, GRIR, Costing, Warehouse View, Excel, VLOOKUP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.