Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented 3D Animator (148464). Do you have experience with Technical Publications? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a talented and experienced 3D animator to join our team of technical publications creators. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical publications, mainly videos with real-life video clips and 3D animations, for proprietary equipment used in Purina factories worldwide. You will also work with Technical Communicators to create graphics and animations for technical publications.
- Import 3D models from Inventor into Blender to animate the equipment or to animate equipment disassembly/reassembly.
- 3D model parts, tools, or components when needed to supplement existing models.
- Use Premiere Pro to add particle simulation to the equipment animations.
- Shoot and edit video in factory environment and perform post production work to deliver a final product.
- Follow all Departmental styles and standards for all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with Technical Communicators on more complex projects.
- Help continuously improve Departmental standards and templates with contributions to layout and design conventions as well as defining and improving upon internal best practices for creating graphics and animations for the Company’s technical publications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts in graphic design with emphasis on 3D modeling or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience creating 3D animations of mechanical machines.
- Experience creating graphics from 3D models for technical publications.
- Experience with layout and design.
- Experience shooting and editing video content.
- Strong command of layout and design principles.
- Strong command of grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to technical details and details specified in the Company’s processes, standards, and style guides.
Pay: $17 – $21.50 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: 3D Modeling, 3D Animations, Technical Publications, AutoDesk Inventor, Premiere Pro
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.