When did you last give yourself permission to take a risk? As a best-selling author and keynote speaker, Dr. Margie Warrell shares how to lean into your untapped potential and deal with internal roadblocks. You’ll walk away from this inspiring episode thinking about courage and the danger of avoiding risk.
Bio: Margie Warrell is a global authority on courageous leadership and human potential.
Margie has learned a lot about facing fear, challenging norms and building courage since her childhood in rural Australia. Today, she draws on over 25 years of global experience in business, leadership development and coaching to help people navigate the complex challenges of our time. Her Live Brave podcast and titles of her 5 bestselling books – Stop Playing Safe, You’ve Got This!, Brave, Make Your Mark and Find Your Courage – reflect her commitment for emboldening people to lead braver lives and make their highest point of contribution.
Margie has worked with diverse organizations – NASA, Johnson & Johnson, SAP, Dell, Morgan Stanley, Google, Amazon – to strengthen psychological safety and foster more collaborative, agile and innovative ‘cultures of courage.’
A Senior Partner in the Board & CEO Succession advisory at Korn Ferry, Margie is an advisor on several boards including the Forbes School of Business & Technology. Her doctoral research on advancing more women to top leadership tables was recognized by the Women’s Economic Forum.
Outside work, Margie loves to explore different cultures and hike in beautiful places. Her adventurous spirt inspired summiting Mt Kilimanjaro with her husband and four children.
Margie’s Something Extra: Courage and self-compassion.
- Margie’s LinkedIn
- You’ve Got This: The Life-Changing Power of Trusting Yourself
- Make Your Mark: A Guidebook for the Brave Hearted
- Brave: 50 Everyday Acts of Courage to Thrive in Work, Love, and Life
- Stop Playing Safe: How to be Braver in Your Work, Life, and Leadership
- Find Your Courage: 12 Acts of Becoming Fearless at Work and in Life
– Lisa Nichols, Host
– Scott Crosby, Executive Producer
– Jenny Heal, Guest Coordinator
– Morgan Cochran, Marketing Support
– Kendall Brewer, Director of Leadership Programs