Could you spot the red flags of a culture that needs work? Join Patricia Asp, Founder and Principal at ASPire, and Lisa as they discuss how important it is for leaders to empower their people with heart, mind, and hand. You’ll walk away with practical ways to touch the hearts of your employees to unleash their potential. Episode 167 is not one to miss.
Bio: Patricia is Founder & Principal of ASPire which is dedicated to preserving the goodness of companies through defining and codifying core values. After witnessing the dramatic weakening of core values of great companies during successions, mergers, acquisitions and rapid growth, Pat launched ASPire as a commitment to the strategic preservation of the goodness of companies and organizations. Using two proven methodologies for measurement and accountability, ASPire’s clients align Purpose and Culture and business strategy for growth and sustainability.
An accomplished C-Suite Executive she leverages her experience, leadership acuity and decisive record, positioning her as an expert in organizational and digital transformational, innovation, and scaling multi-location distributed model businesses for strategic and financial performance improvement.
- Patricia led the first Six Sigma launch and implementation that encompassed a $4 Billion, 14 operating company, distributed-model, multiple-location, global service company, recovering $15M investment in first year (shareholder neutral), and creating $60 million savings / 5-6 cents per share in year two.
- She has served as a senior executive in a $7 Billion public company, and CEO, and Board Member in multi-million dollar owner and private equity companies, with P&L responsibility in a wide range of sectors including healthcare, education, business and industry, consumer services, and pre-school photography.
- As the Chief Executive Officer and Board Director of a national photography company, she led the strategic digital transformation design for this private equity company to improve cash flow, quality of earnings, and positioned for an optimal exit event, as well as leading the transition from Founder-led while enhancing the customer experience competitively.
Patricia was an executive for 25 years with The ServiceMaster Company, a Fortune 500 global service company that was comprised of 5,000 contract management, franchise and company-owned global locations that were grown organically and through significant acquisition including Terminix, TruGreen ChemLawn, ARS/Rescue Rooter, Merry Maids, American Home Shield, and Furniture Medic and subsequent rollups and integration targets.
- She led Performance Improvement, Human Resources, Strategic Planning & Development, Hospitality Services, Strategic Program Development, and served as President of Food Management Services.
- Additionally, she was on the executive team that strategically positioned and divested the contract management division, exceeding the forecasted purchase price, designed and implemented an interactive strategic planning process that was cross-functional and cross-business units, and developed new customer-centered strategies for this distributed model company.
Patricia served as President & Chief Operations Officer of a for-profit education company leading the financial turnaround during a dramatic economic downturn of the education market. The transformation included a strategic repositioning from the legacy business to a charter school business model and successfully opened 10 charter schools, meeting budgets, enrollment and financial proformas and achieving SACS accreditation for all schools. She has served on both for profit and not for profit boards. Patricia has served as President and Senior Adviser at Compass Executives – Nashville Management Group, Inc. Today she is an Independent Director of 4word, founded to help women reach their God-given potential with confidence and Principal of ASPire.
Patricia’s Something Extra: Treat EVERYONE with dignity and respect.
Links and Mentions:
– Lisa Nichols, Host
– Scott Crosby, Executive Producer
– Daniel Williams, Recording Engineer